Pilgrim Youth for Christ
Pilgrim works to offer our youth many opportunities to grow in God’s Word and serve others. In addition we strive to build Christian relationships and positive fellowship with peers, our senior citizens and our congregation as a whole.
At Pilgrim we catechize (instruct) youth through instruction in Christian doctrine and life. We involve youth in the mission of the Church to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people.
As part of that offering, two organizations exist.
- Pilgrim Kids for Christ (PKC) – Activities designed for children in 1st-6th grades and their families.
- Pilgrim Youth for Christ (PYC) – Activities designed fro youth in 7th-12th grade.
The purposes of both groups are:
- Offer Pilgrim children and teens a Christian setting whereby they can participate in various activities that reflect Christian values and cultivate Christian relationships.
- Encourage and guide young people in their use and understanding of God’s Word, sacraments, prayer and service.
- To strengthen and aid in unifying Pilgrim families as they worship, work and play.
Sunday School @ 9:30 a.m.
Studies of God’s Word for ages 3-12th grade.
We support Higher Things Conferences.
For upcoming events, contact Kay Tolly.